Annual Scholarship form for MBBS in abroad
Annual Scholarship for MBBS in abroad
Shiksha Mitra is a prominent overseas education consultant for Top MCI recognized universities in Russia. Since last two decades we’ve been providing counseling and admission guidance for higher studies in Russian Universities. Every year we conduct scholarship program for MBBS aspirants to make their dream come true.
Eligibility Criteria for our Annual Scholarship
|S. No||Eligibility Slab||Percentage/Marks||Scholarship
(Applicable on the Tuition Fee)
|Based on 12th Result|
|1||12th Marks||90+||15% (on First Year Fee)|
|80+||10% (on First Year Fee)|
|70+||5% (on First Year Fee)|
|Based on NEET Result|
|2||NEET Score||250-350||10% (on First Year Fee)|
|351-450||15% (on First Year Fee)|
|451 & Above||25% (on First Year Fee)|
|Based on Shiksha Mitra Scholarship Result|
|3||Shiksha Mitra Online Test Marks||90+||10% (on Total Tuition Fee)|
|80+||7% (on Total Tuition Fee)|
|70+||5% (on Total Tuition Fee)|
• Above Scholarship is valid only for students appear in the online test.
- 1. The test will be based on NEET exam pattern.
- 2. The total marks is 100 with 60 mins duration.
- 3. The test will be conducted only online.
- 4. Students has to claim within 7 days of the result announcement for scholarship.
- 5. The judiciary for this scholarship is Shiksha Mitra
- 6. Scholarship will be announced after the decision of approved authority of Shiksha Mitra
- 7. In case of any false document submitted by the student, admission and scholarship will be canceled immediately by the authority.
- 8. For any technical issue in the registration, please call on +91 7048912502 or mail email@example.com