Russia is the world’s largest nation, also known as the Russia Federation. Russia’s capital Moscow is one of the largest cities in the world; other major cities include Saint Petersburg, Novgorod, Nizhny and Novosibirsk. It embraces a varied topography and has every type of climate except tropical.
Like other fields of life, the system of education in Russia is also well designed and established to provide a world-class education to society. All medical colleges in Russia are WHO/MCI/UNESCO recognized . Russian universities are among the best universities in the world. Moscow state university and Saint Petersburg state medical university is one of the major federal universities of Russia. There are almost 100 MCI approved universities in Russia for students who want to pursue MBBS in Russia.
Education around the world continues to grow and expand. In the world of global education, Russia has managed to grab the opportunity and has opened its doors to all the aspirants to pursue their higher education in the top Russia medical and other universities. Resultantly, more than 1,00,000 foreign students are studying in Russia. This makes Russia 9th largest destination of the world for students all across the globe.
- Volgograd State Medical University
- Stavropol State Medical University
- Krasnodar State Medical Univeristy
- Orel State University (II Turgenev)
- St. Petersburg State Paediatric Medical University
- North Western State Medical university ( II Mechnikov)
- Rostov State Medical Univesity
- Peter The Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University